After testing is over, we will STILL be switching classes everyday. The last day for switching classes is tentatively set for next Friday, June 6. When we switch we will be playing math games, doing logic puzzles, and designing the floor plan for a dream home.
We will have a work day for Bean Marketplace on Friday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Monday (5/30, 6/2, 6/5, 6/6, 6/9). Please make sure that your child brings in all of the materials that he/she will need to work productively during this time. The total cost of materials per child is not to exceed $10.
Some important dates are coming up that you will want to mark on your calendars:
- Monday, June 9 is BAT Day.
- Tuesday, June 10 is Bean Marketplace Day.
- Wednesday, June 11 is 5th Grade Crossover Celebration @ 1 pm.
- Thursday, June 12 is 5th Grade Celebration Day
- Friday, June 13 is a half day and also the last day of school.
The attire for fifth grade Crossover Ceremony is nice pants or dress shorts and a collared shirt for boys. No athletic shorts should be worn! Girls should wear a dress or skirt. Girls are not allowed to wear spaghetti straps without a jacket or high heels over an inch. All clothes must follow the HCPS dress code.